We are working hard to make sure that every part of this internet site is as easy to use as possible for everyone. What follows are instructions on how to get the best from this site.
If you find the default text size on the site too small, you can change it by clicking on the Text Size link in the top right hand corner of the site. You can also use your web browser's built-in text-size function.
To resize the text using your browser:
- In Windows Internet Explorer (including Pocket IE), use the View - Text Size menu.
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View - Text Size menu;
- In Safari, use the View - Make Text Bigger option;
- In Opera, use the View - Style - User Mode;
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer, and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View - Text Zoom menu;
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is free software that lets you view and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. Adobe can also help you access content using assistive technologies such as screen readers or screen magnifiers. You can link to the Access Adobe website for information on making these documents accessible.